2 x 10/100/1000/10000 + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 48 x 10/100/1000
The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE+ and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing – as standard. Perfect for wireless access, unified communications and IP video, the NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is also ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.
48x1G Stackable Managed Switch with 2x10GBASE-T and 2xSFP+
• 1G Ethernet service port for out-of-band management (OOB, RJ45)
• RS232 straight-through serial RJ45 for local management console
• Mini-USB port for local management console
• USB port for local storage, logs, configuration or image files
• Full-Width with dual, redundant modular PSUs for business continuity